Students work experience
Unfortunately, there is often not enough time to find a reliable company receiving trainees abroad. Therefore, our company is ready to help you to find the right option according to your desired position. Work experience abroad is more useful, because in other country you will have to work in a completely different type of business, to acquire the experience of the different style of working, to learn how to adapt. International practice is intended to enable students to put their theoretical knowledge into practice and evaluate their studies in the context of a future career.
Benefits of work experience abroad
- New contacts
- New acquaintances
- Experience, appreciated by the employers
- Possibility of developing work skills
- Chance to travel to another country and learn its culture
- Opportunity to improve foreign language skills
- Opportunity to strengthen self-confidence
- Possibility to earn money
We offer work practice in Cyprus and Greece.
There are 3-5* star hotels, restaurants, taverns, nursing homes, gift shops that are happy to accept employees of different specialties.
Greece and its islands – Crete, Rhodes, Lefkada, Corfu, Zakynthos, Halkidiki, Thessaloniki, Igoumenitsa, Mykonos, Kos and others.
Cyprus- Limassol, Paphos, Larnaca, Protaras, Aja Napa, Nicosia, the Troodos, Paralimni it to others.
- Security guard
- Cook and cook’s assistant
- Cuisine worker
- Massage therapist
- Shop assistant, etc.
What salary can I expect?
Average student salary in Cyprus and Greece is about 450-800 EUR / month after paying the taxes.
Where trainees are accommodated?
Employers provide free housing and, in most cases, nutrition. Employees are accommodated in 2-3 room apartments (staff accommodation), two people in room.
Term of the contract
The period may vary: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 months
Season starts in April / May and continues to the end of October / November.
How to begin?
- Choose work position you are interested in.
- Send us your CV form in English. There must be 2 photos (portrait and full-length)
- While sending the form, please make sure to specify for which position and in which country you are applying
- Once we receive your form, we will contact you and discuss possible positions