The Employee Selection Process
- You should sign up for free in noriudirbti.lt registration page.
- During the registration, attach your CV form and send it us by email (if you do not have a CV form, you can find it on our website and download in preferred foreign language).
- After registration, please contact us and inform us of it, or in the near future we will contact you by ourselves and discuss the options available and all the information you are interested in.
- If you satisfy the requirements of the employer of selected workplace, we will invite you to consultation in our office. The interview can also be done by phone or by Skype.
- During the interview we will check your foreign language skills, consider your wishes, answer your questions, discuss the terms of requested services, make copies of your documents, discuss the job offers and their terms and conditions.
- If after a conversation you decide to use our services, you should sign a service contract and leave the advance payment in case if you want to use the additional paid services. You can make the remaining contribution for services before leaving. Sometimes services are provided free, if they are compensated by employers.
- After that, we will organize your interview with the employer, if it is requested by him. During the interview, the employer will check your foreign language skills and will ask about your work experience, the possible arrival time, terms and conditions of the contract.
- After the interview with the employer, we will know whether he agrees to employ you. If the employer does not choose you, we will offer your candidacy to other employers until you get the job.
- Some employers send the contract in advance, then you will be able to sign it in Lithuania, otherwise the contract will be signed after your arrival at your workplace.
Additional Services that will facilitate the recruitment process
(Some services may be free, if they are compensated by the employer)
- Transport organization and transportation to the desired destination
- Meeting at your arrival
- Arrangement of documents, opening a bank account, residence registration
- Additional information and consulting outside the context of the service contract
- Transport to the workplace and back
- Finding accommodation and rent for a month
- Preparation of CV form in preferred foreign language
- Recording and preparation of video CV presentation
- Other paid services